Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Multi cannons
- "Fires three smaller bombs at once for more consistent area damage."
- ―Multi Cannon description[src]
- Game: Nosgoth (Nosgoth equipment/Alchemist weapons)
- Wielded By: Alchemists
- Cost: 1500(permanent)/300(7 day rental) (Alternate weapon)
- Related Articles: Fullbore cannons, Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Hand cannons (Nosgoth), Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Viscous cannons, Hand cannons
Multi Cannons were a handheld cannon weapon wielded by the Alchemists of the red sisters of Anacrothe in the War for Nosgoth seen in the mid-Soul Reaver era of Nosgoth. As the alternate weapon of the alchemist class, they could be bought from the in-game store for gold. The Multi Cannons shoot three projectile instead of one which disperse in three directions, making it easier to hit multiple targets. However, each projectile deals less damage as a single projectile from the default Hand Cannon.
- Given the faction associated with them and the similar appearance, the Hand Cannons and other cannon variant weapons may be considered to be the successors of the Hand cannons wielded by the Vampire hunter cannoneers in the Pre-Blood Omen era and the Demon hunter cannoneers in the Post-Blood Omen era, as well as the predecessors of the Flamethrowers wielded by the Vampire hunters in Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver